The laws of the universe have served as keys to unlocking certain codes of healing.
A few years ago before knowing anything about the Kabylion, these truths had already started to take shape in my consciousness forming the foundation of my psychological framework as a psychotherapist.
With these tools, I was able to start transmuting anything that caused me fear and or emotional pain into potential energy for growth and greater understanding. This eliminated hopelessness.
In this post, I have only copied and pasted the Universal Laws.
I am providing the information so that your unconscious mind can willingly and independently allow for the understanding that these Laws apply to every level of psychology – which includes our emotions, behaviors, thoughts, relationship dynamics, etc.
If your mind is able to spark that connection then a new door of consciousness opens for you.
The Universe exists by virtue of these Laws, which form its framework and which hold it together. – Kybalion
1. The Law of Mentalism (Immutable): “The All is Mind – The Universe is Mental”. That everything we see and experience in our physical world has its origin in the invisible, mental realm. It tells us that there is a single Universal Consciousness – the Universal Mind – from which all things manifest. All energy and matter at all levels is created by and is subordinate to the Omnipresent Universal Mind. Your mind is part of the Universal Mind – the same in kind with the only difference being one of degree. Your reality is a manifestation of your mind. This is true Mind Power.
2. The Law of Correspondence (Immutable): “As above, so below; as below, so above”. This means that there is “harmony, agreement and correspondence” between the physical, mental and spiritual realms. There is no separation since everything in the Universe, including you, originates from the One Source. The same pattern is expressed on all planes of existence from the smallest electron to the largest star and vice versa. All is One.
3. The Law of Vibration (Immutable): “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates”. Science has confirmed that everything in the Universe, including you, is pure energy vibrating at different frequencies. Everything that we experience with our five physical senses is conveyed through vibrations. Your thoughts are vibrations. All your emotions are vibrations where “unconditional love” is the highest and most subtle of the emotional vibrations and “hate” is the densest and most base. You can learn to control your mental vibrations at will. This is true thought power.
4. The Law of Polarity (Mutable): “Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree”. Things that appear as opposites are in fact only two extremes of the same thing. For instance, heat and cold are simply varying degrees of the same thing. The same applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter. You can transform your thoughts from hate to love, from fear to courage by consciously raising your vibrations.
5. The Law of Rhythm (Mutable): “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.” In accordance with this Law, when anything reaches a point of culmination then the backward swing begins almost unnoticeable until such time that any forward movement has been totally reversed, then the forward movement begins again and the process is repeated.
6. The Law of Cause and Effect (Mutable): “Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause.” In accordance with this Law, every effect you see in your outside or physical world has a very specific cause which has its origin in your inner or mental world. This is the essence of thought power. Every one of your thoughts, words or actions sets a specific effect in motion which will come to materialize over time.
7. The Law of Gender: “Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles”. This mutable Universal Law is evident throughout creation in the so-called opposite sexes found not only in human beings but also in plants, minerals, electrons and magnetic poles to name but a few. Everything and everyone contains both masculine and feminine elements.
The Law of Attraction: This law runs through all the seven Universal Laws discussed here. It holds everything together. It is through the knowledge of the Law of Attraction that one can rise above the mutable Laws of Polarity and Rhythm and gain a better understanding of each of the seven Universal Laws.